[ODE] Inverse Kinematics

Guillermo Andrade B. guille.andrade at free.fr
Mon Mar 27 00:54:23 MST 2006

Hello

You must control speed too:

forceVector = scale*(goal_location_vector - hand_location_vector)
	      + scale2*(goal_speed_vector - hand_speed_vector)
addForce(forceVector)

But in some cases, when arm is near singular configurations, scale and scale2 must be changed in the aim to preserve stability. See keys : Jacobian, Gain Matrix, stability

best regards,

Guillermo Andrade