[ODE] translucent geoms?

Winsett _Z winsett at abv.bg
Sat Mar 25 12:28:38 MST 2006

10x for the responses!

I'll find another way of representing the stuffs in my simulation - without this effect :)

Dimitar Katsarski
e-mails: winsett at abv.bg; mkatsarski at netbg.com; dkatsarski at gmail.com
ICQ #: 216 562 511
Skype: winsett_z
IRC: nick: mitko_z or mitko_z`; server: irc.naturella.com
gsm:         +359-898-28-90-24
work phone:  +359-2-988-25-51
home phone:  call: +359-2-988-28-64, after autom. signal call: 63-64-667