[ODE] translucent geoms?

Gussimulator gussimulator at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Mar 25 09:10:51 MST 2006

Well emh I believe that library uses OGL in order to perform the raster,
etc.

If thats the case, (Ive never used this lib but OGL anyway is the same
anywhere) use glcolor4f() and set the fourth param to 0.5 if you want 50%
transparency, etc.  but this depends on the implementation (more likely the
initialization of opengl, where you setup what you want on and what you want
off, etc).

I dont know what are you using this lib for though, AFAIK its for testing
ODE graphically in a 3d environment via OGL, its not really useful for
anything else (or did I miss something?).