[ODE] New Visual Studio project files now in Trunk

Jean-Sebastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Fri Mar 24 13:03:04 MST 2006

Hello Jason,

> Let me know if you have any questions or comments, especially if it
> gives you trouble. Once things have had a chance to settle down I will
> remove the old Visual Studio files.

Thanks for all your great work on this (the build files as well as the move to
SVN).

I tested on Win32 Visual Studio 2005 (a few days ago in the separate branch, and
now the trunk too) and everything looks good to me apart from some things you
probably know about already:

- Some tests in test_joints fail
- test_collision pops up a "bad" messagebox and then crashes
- I get a crash in test_crash too (ironic?) in dWorldQuickStep
- In test_trimesh, the trimeshes collide well between them but fall straight
  through the floor while primitives collide with the trimeshes and the floor.
- test_ode displays a few failed tests too and then crashes at dTestSolveLCP
  after this message "ODE INTERNAL ERROR 0 - A*x = b+w, maximum difference =
  3.433228e-005"

The other tests run well. I'll try it in my own projects and see how it goes.

Again, good work,

Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org