[ODE] OSX install

Shamyl Zakariya shamyl at zakariya.net
Thu Mar 23 14:13:58 MST 2006

Also, I'd like to know if there's a way to build just ODE and not
drawstuff, since I use my own graphics routines. I know that I
*should* build drawstuff for the demos and for hacking, but I don't
really need it.

shamyl zakariya
   "Our response to being bored and rich is not to discard
   possessions and live more simply, but to buy more stuff
   to reduce the space in which we might contemplate
   our shame."