[ODE] New project files in SVN

Jaroslav Sinecky sinecky at telefonica.net
Thu Mar 23 07:02:54 MST 2006

That ones, that were nice and generaly useful, I already submitted.
Normaly the problem is that eighter the change is really one-purpose in its
substance or it could be made useful for general use but some redesign and
cleaning-up is needed which needs time which is the thing that is usually
missing.
Anyway I appreciate a lot the activity of last months and also the migration
to svn. At least this is a good motivation to try to get the thing
syncronized.

Cheers,
Jaroslav