[ODE] New project files in SVN

Jaroslav Sinecky sinecky at telefonica.net
Thu Mar 23 01:15:42 MST 2006

With the config.h I succeed building ode (as dll and static lib) and running
some tests. Everything seems ok to me except one thing: in static lib build,
test programs are not able to link to ode exported functions via ODE_API,
probably some mismatch in decorated names? I had to #undef ODE_API for
static build and then everything was ok.

I'm not really able to test well the new changes because for my project I
use ode with lot of small, one-purpose changes and optimizations in ode
code. I guess this happens to lot of people here, and this could be the
reason why we get usually so few or zero feedback.

Cheers,
Jaroslav