[ODE] New project files in SVN

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 12:13:49 MST 2006

On 3/20/06, Jaroslav Sinecky <sinecky at telefonica.net> wrote:
> I have just tried to checkout the new_build branch and build with VS2003.

Thanks!

> First problem was there is no default config.h file.

Ah, good point, I missed that. I have added a new file
`build/config-default.h`. You will have to copy this to
`ode/include/ode/config.h` before you can build. I added this
instruction to the README.txt as well.

When I get around to creating a stable release, I will put a default
config.h into the source code package. This copy step is only
necessary if you are building from SVN. This default config can be
safely ignored by the autotools stuff, they should just overwrite it.

> Also I notice the precompiled headers are turned off in the project file.
> Wouldn't be a good idea to turn them on? (as it was in old vs project files)

I modified Premake to enable the precompiled headers by default. This
should be included in the Premake 3.1 release, which will go out
before I made this build system official.

I also merged with Bram's latest changes from the trunk.

Hope this helps, let me know if you run into any other issues.

Jason