[ODE] New project files in SVN

Jaroslav Sinecky sinecky at telefonica.net
Mon Mar 20 02:28:54 MST 2006

I have just tried to checkout the new_build branch and build with VS2003.
First problem was there is no default config.h file. I triedto use some old
one, but there are things like ODE_API missing. I suppose I should use
premake to generate current config.h but I didn't download/install/try this
tool yet (I will when I get a minute). Anyway I supposed there should be
some default config.h.
Also I notice the precompiled headers are turned off in the project file.
Wouldn't be a good idea to turn them on? (as it was in old vs project files)

Jaroslav