[ODE] cyl vs plane added

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 12:20:36 MST 2006

On 3/17/06, Bram Stolk <bram at sara.nl> wrote:
> In SVN revision 857 you will find cyl/plane intersection functionality.

Nice!

> I did not edit odeDLL.dsp, as that one seemed to lack all cyl specific
> stuff. Is it obsolete?

I will be deprecating the old Visual Studio files (all of them) once I
get the new system worked out (first version will be checked in
today).

> Also, shouldnt we delete the top-lvl Makefile?

Once we have a replacement for windows that seems to work everywhere,
we should probably consider phasing out the entire old build system.

> Also, I suggest we keep the autoconf stuff, next to premake,
> because autoconf is a defacto standard and does not require
> installing non std packages.

Agreed. I want to use Premake to autogenerate all the versions of
Visual Studio. I figure that non-Windows developers will use autoconf.
Windows developers would use Premake only if they want to generate
different project files, or (more likely) they can roll their own

Jason