[ODE] Autotools support

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Thu Mar 16 09:12:32 MST 2006

Oh no, I am not objecting at all, I am just saying that the cvs-announce
list is not working, or at least is not sending any announcements,
it is nice to come and say "I did this and that" on this list, but it is
far better to get the actual changes made automatically emailed to you
right
when they happen.

Cheers!