[ODE] New release?

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Mar 15 12:24:16 MST 2006

If we're considering releasing UNSTABLE, then why not just merge
UNSTABLE to HEAD wholesale?

What I want is to keep a HEAD that's really quite stable, and only gets
critical bug fixes, and an UNSTABLE where seemingly good patches get
committed. The talk about "killing" HEAD doesn't make sense, because
then there's no distinction between release branch and development branch.

Cheers,

			/ h+