[ODE] New release?

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 10:25:22 MST 2006

On 3/15/06, steve1011 <steve1011 at att.net> wrote:
>  PS2DEV switched from CVS to SVN last year. There was some confusion due to
> SVN using terms like BRANCH and TAG that are functionally different than the
> way CVS functions. I'll go back and review so I can describe it more
> specifically. In any case SVN works well and is an easy switch for users who
> are not maintainers. A couple command line changes was all that was
> required. For maintainers it is important to understand the difference
> between the two.

Considering that we only have two branches in CVS, and that one of
them is dead, and that no one has tagged a release in well over a
year, I think we're okay. ;)

I agree that there are important differences between the two systems.
The Subversion book at http://svnbook.red-bean.com/ does a good job of
describing them.

Jason