[ODE] New release?

steve1011 steve1011 at att.net
Wed Mar 15 09:06:17 MST 2006

PS2DEV switched from CVS to SVN last year. There was some confusion due
to SVN using terms like BRANCH and TAG that are functionally different
than the way CVS functions. I'll go back and review so I can describe it
more specifically. In any case SVN works well and is an easy switch for
users who are not maintainers. A couple command line changes was all
that was required. For maintainers it is important to understand the
difference between the two.

Steve