[ODE] New release?

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Tue Mar 14 12:19:59 MST 2006

I would rather suggest that, when we want to release a new snapshot, we
merge whatever has proven to be stable from UNSTABLE into HEAD, and then
run with HEAD that way for two weeks with ample announcement on the
list, so that people who might possible be able to test, can do so.

I e, when UNSTABLE seems reasonable stable is a good time to merge it
over to HEAD and stabilize.

Cheers,

			/ h+