[ODE] get triangle index of a trimesh

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Mar 9 10:30:41 MST 2006

In my copy of the manual, on page 66, section 10.7.6, it talks about the
callbacks that will tell you which triangles are hit during collision;
it's an old version, so it may have moved around. Search for
dTriCallback and dTriRayCallback to locate it.

If you have read this part, and experimented with the code, and it still
won't let you do what you want, please post a description of what you
have tried, and why it didn't work for you.

Cheers,

			/ h+