[ODE] Trimesh-trimesh collision crashes on dCollide

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 18:52:49 MST 2006

On 3/7/06, Jiří Filipovič <jfilipovic at pupworx.com> wrote:> I have a problem with trimesh-trimesh collision. When trimesh collides> with another primitives (e.g. box or spheres), it runs well, bud as soon> as one trimesh touch another trimesh, the dCollide function crashes.
Moving trimeshes are not very well supported yet. I am not familiarwith the actual issues involved, perhaps someone else can provide moredetails.
> I create all trimeshes by simple way ilustrated in test_trimesh.cpp and> I am using ODE 0.5.
You might have better luck using the latest code from CVS. Seehttp://ode.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?StableVsUnstable for instructions.
Hope this helps,
Jason