[ODE] Returning to a previous state?

Jun Li junjy at dcs.qmul.ac.uk
Fri Mar 3 05:32:41 MST 2006

Thanks!
Urh~~
I think my problem is that: there are ONLY digest delievered to my box.
(Which means if I trun to No-digest mode, I would get nothing at all).

I am happy with digest.What I want is that the mailman can delieve every
single mail in the list to me. Such that I can follow interesting thread
with
convenience.

Jun