[ODE] Ray - Cylinder collider submission

Bastian von Halem odemail at one-digit-ahead.com
Fri Jun 30 03:50:47 MST 2006

Hello,

i think Solid is based on GJK collision detection which is a whole
different approach (requires all collision code to be GJK). Isnt it only
a matter of time when ODE switches to GJK, or namely the Bullet
collision detection system? So may it be worthwhile to hack into the
collision code instead of switching to something "better"?

Bastian