[ODE] Ray - Cylinder collider submission

Olivier Michel Olivier.Michel at cyberbotics.com
Fri Jun 30 01:57:58 MST 2006

Hi,

I had a look at FreeSOLID, an open source collision detection library
which seems to handle cylinder - cylinder collisions properly.
Their code looks very simple and well written, however, I am not sure
how well it performs and how easy it would be to integrate their
cylinder code to ODE... The URL is here: http://www.win.tue.nl/~gino/solid/
I guess this is worth studying this in depth before developing something
complex for cylinder - cylinder collisions in ODE.

-Olivier