[ODE] On the meaning of ODE stability (was some quick notes on 0; 6) ...

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 13:03:59 MST 2006

On 6/23/06, Justin Couch <justin at vlc.com.au> wrote:
> again. It's the only library that I've come across with this sort of
> horribly negative attitude towards its users. You, as library developers
> should be listening to what your users want and make sure it functions

I think this is the source of the misunderstanding. "I" am not a
"library developer"; I am working on a project that happens to use ODE
-- just like everyone else here. I am trying to give something back.

There is no "stand against a system-wide library". If you need changes
made, send a patch. If no one submits your patch, request svn access.
People are allowed to disagree with your idea. That is not the same as
saying "no".

Jason