[ODE] Setting Joint Positions

Bill Sellers wis at mac.com
Fri Jun 23 03:43:55 MST 2006

It might be nice to write some utility functions to do this since it
is a bit of a chore (even for start positions rather than playback)
if your data happen to be joint angles rather than absolute body
positions. However you do have to be careful if you have closed
chains since the chances are when you set the joint angles you are
likely to end up with quite appreciable errors where the chain closes
if you've done any rounding or the chain is long.

Cheers
Bill