[ODE] On the meaning of ODE stability (was some quick notes on 0; 6) ...

Terry L. Triplett c0d3g33k at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 16:06:44 MST 2006

We weren't really arguing, IMHO - it was a discussion as befits an OSS
community where policy isn't dictated from above (by Mr. Gates, Mr. Ballmer,
Ms. Fiorina, Mr. McNealy, Mr. Bush (ahem -sorry - Mr. Cheney), etc.).

My own specific nudges and requests regarding consistent sonames, shared
libraries and such seem prone to be interpreted in light of old arguments
that bear only partial relevance to the particular issue that I'm facing.
Oh well.  :-)