[ODE] some quick notes on 0.6...

erwin@erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Thu Jun 22 11:50:57 MST 2006

Good point, but both svn repositories are on sourceforge, so it shouldn't
happen too often that one is available and the other isn't.

If svn:externals give problems, we can copy the Bullet collision files files
into the ODE repo (it just means manual merging hassle for changes on both
sides).

There is a lot of technical details to document about the integration, in a
nutshell: projects that don't use the upcoming persistent_space won't depend
on Bullet.

I added some more details in the ODE Wiki here:
http://opende.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/GJK_collision

Erwin