[ODE] Trimesh-Trimesh collision problems

Michael Molkenthin molle at michael-molkenthin.de
Thu Jun 22 03:36:32 MST 2006

Hello list,

i have seen the movie..  on my side, i would even be glad, if my trimeshes
would do exactly this to each other, because my triangles are
counter-clockwise and i have to reverse that. :)

also i have seen the test_moving_trimesh.cpp and that the
setCurrentTransform() calls are commented out via #if 0

Another question rises then to me: Is there a special reason why
"last_trans" is defined in struct dxGeomData and not in dxGeom ? If there
are many Geoms-"Instances" of a single GeomData-"Class", they could have
individual position/rotation but are sharing the same last_trans Value.. ?

cheers,
Michael