[ODE] deterministic simulations

Erwin de Vries erwin at vo.com
Wed Jun 21 01:55:22 MST 2006

To my knowledge ODE is deterministic as is, as long as you fix the randoms
used in iteration. I've fixed it up for my own usage a while ago, and it
looks like its working perfectly for the things i've done. (Capturing input
on a P4, and playing it back on a Athlon worked fine, even in lengthy
simulations.)

Are there FPU specifics that could mess things up?

Regards,
Erwin