[ODE] PhysX card

Misha Smelyanskiy mmaloff2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 11:53:40 MST 2006

I am working with Ageia SDK. I am trying to run wall desrruction demo that runs perfectly well in ODE as well as PhysX software, but when I go above 2000-2500 bodies and try to run it on PhysX H/W it segfaults for some reason. Does anyone know what is the limit on # of bodies I can run in PhysX hardware and how to change this limit. My PhysX card has 128M of RAM.
Thanks,
Mike