[ODE] Patch to do a sanity check on the mass passed to dBodySetMass

Remi Ricard remi.ricard at simlog.com
Thu Jun 15 10:11:52 MST 2006

Hi,

I'm only posting this here to let the developers with svn acces know
that  there is a new patch.I submitted the patch on the sourceforge website.

This is a simple patch to add a sanity check in debug
mode on the mass argument passed to dBodySetMass.

There is already a check to NULL but not on the
internal values.

Since I was burned and lost some time finding a bug
this can be a good check to do.

This is a patch against the latest trunk (revision 991).

The patch is produced with:
svn diff > file.patch

Change the name of the checkMass to dMassCheck as
dWorldCheck and make the function available to users.

And add a check to dBodySetMass

Remi

P.S. There is also a typo corrected in common.h