[ODE] lib question

LR logreg at free.fr
Tue Jun 13 05:46:46 MST 2006

Hy,

I'm always trying to understant why low mass geoms crash the simulation.

A question : I'm using a plugin system: core is running simulation and
plugins can act on the core and on ODE. i built ODE ReleaseLib then ODE code
is embedded in each plugin and in the core.
I know it's not a good solution but at this time it's easier for me.

My question is :
Does ODE keep "global" simulation variables (in this case it's normal my
simulation crash : plugins variables does not contains good values), or does
ODE keep all its variables inside an world object ? (in this case pfouuu i
don't understant what happend).

Changing the mass resolves all my problems (it seems ...) but it's not
normal i must enter something like 0,500 kg for a little robot wheel ....

A precision : when plugins are mounted, core gives pointers to created
objects to the plugin

Laurent.