[ODE] dWoldStep slowdown

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Jun 11 22:16:45 MST 2006

It could be worthwhile to implement a denormal/NaN/Inf check on geom/body
positions every frame.  Any object with bogus floating-point values would be
reported to the app via a callback, where it could be flagged for
correction, debugging, or deletion.

Maybe dGeomSetInvalidPositionCallback() or something like that...

-- jm