[ODE] SONAME, on the way

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Sun Jun 11 19:03:49 MST 2006

I have added code for setting a SONAME on Linux systems, right now I
believe the only missing thing would be to create the softlinks to the
shared library, I will look into that tomorrow (monday).

Currently you set sonames on by adding the configure parameter
--enable-soname when calling configure, this is NOT the way it will end
up as (it should be automatically guessed whether or not to use the
soname) but for now, I am doing it that way for testing purposes (I
don't want to break anyones code).

Cheers!