[ODE] Version 0.6 Released

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 11 18:33:14 MST 2006

I agree, well done all!  ODE has really turned around since this time
last year, and I hope the level of activity will continue.  Its now got
SVN, a new proper release, bug fixes, a new build system, and several
new features.  Not bad for what was essentially a stagnant project in
terms of development.

I'm particularly excited about the possibility of proper convex support,
which would be a whole lot of fun to work with.

Thanks,
Geoff