[ODE] 0.6-RC3

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Mon Jun 5 01:06:08 MST 2006

Geoff Carlton wrote:
> Hi,
> I did email the doxygen comments on the geom offsets to Jason, but it
> looks like it hasn't yet been integrated.  It might be worth copy and
> pasting the dox output for those functions as a wiki page, and I could
> add extra comments about the general purpose of geom offsets (although
> again that may be better as a dox subsection comment so it can end up in
> the dox manual as well).

Yes... the documentation on the geom offset api should go in
include/ode/collision.h where the API calls are defined.

> Although are the generated dox pages linked via the wiki somehow

Yes, on this main wiki page:
http://opende.sourceforge.net/wiki/
there is a link to this page:
http://opende.sourceforge.net/docs/

> already? I'm a bit out of the loop, I don't know where the doxygen
> output has been put up, and the release doesn't have a doxyfile to help
> generate them from scratch.

rc3 has a doxyfile in ./ode/doc/
the output from the doxygen run goes into ./docs

The rc3 source file contains the output already.
Jason, is this what we want? As the docs are derived objects, they
could be left out from the src zip file?
If it is a hassle to remove them before creating the release zip,
just forget about it, and leave them in, it is not very important.

   Bram