[ODE] Of Macs and test output

Shamyl Zakariya shamyl at zakariya.net
Fri Jun 2 08:57:20 MST 2006

Any chance you could submit this to the maintainers to be included as
an option to the configure script? The configure script already
detects OS X and builds drawstuff accordingly; it would be nice to
have it provide the option to make a framework too.

And, as a side note, does it invoke install_name_tool
( @executable_path/../Frameworks ) so that the framework can be
embedded into a standalone app?

shamyl zakariya
     "finite=alright"