[ODE] 0.6 rc2 on Windows

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 06:53:02 MST 2006

On 6/1/06, Jon Watte (ODE) <hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org> wrote:
> I see, so this is a step that someone doing release management would
> have to remember. Not so bad, then. I'm assuming ode/include has an
> "svn:ignore" propset for config.h, so that "svn status" doesn't list it
> as needing check-in, too. (Yeah, I'm too lazy to check for myself :-)

Does it? I don't know, let me look. I guess we would need one for
`configure` too.

> Couldn't someone write a custom build event/rule for the visual studio
> solution, that "created" the file from the default? I'm actually almost
> certain that it would be possible. Whether you could get premake to
> generate that rule is another question entirely :-)

I can look into this, but I hope everyone will understand if it isn't
near the top of my list. This step is only required if you pull the
sources from SVN and is no different than the requirement to install
autotools and run `./autogen.sh` on other platforms. And it is now
documented on the wiki (thanks Jon).

Jason