[ODE] 0.6 rc2 on Windows

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Jun 1 15:33:08 MST 2006

Jason Perkins wrote:
> On 5/31/06, Jon Watte (ODE) <hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org> wrote:
>> I just downloaded rc2 from SVN and opened the VC2005 project. It fails
>> to build with tons of "can't find include file" errors on ode/config.h.

> The source code package in the file area of SF.net
> (ode-src-0.6-rc2.zip) does include a default config.h and builds out

I see, so this is a step that someone doing release management would
have to remember. Not so bad, then. I'm assuming ode/include has an
"svn:ignore" propset for config.h, so that "svn status" doesn't list it
as needing check-in, too. (Yeah, I'm too lazy to check for myself :-)

Couldn't someone write a custom build event/rule for the visual studio
solution, that "created" the file from the default? I'm actually almost
certain that it would be possible. Whether you could get premake to
generate that rule is another question entirely :-)

Cheers,

			/ h+