[ODE] Of Macs and test output

Ryan Gardner ryebrye at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:40:46 MST 2006

When you say framework - you mean as an OS X framework? That sounds
great. Do you have different versions of the framework bundled in for
the different options? (i.e. double precision... etc?) Any chance you
can send me the Xcode project, or the precompiled framework? I'm
working on getting an OPAL project to build - and linking against a
framework in Xcode is much nicer than linking against a dylib and
including header files...

I would run the test output of test_ode.cpp but my version isn't the
latest - and sourceforge's SVN server is down right now.

Ryan