[ODE] dsStop() and resume causes spheres not being rendered - Batching Simulations with Drawstuff

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 05:33:23 MST 2006

On 7/28/06, Alex Green <alexg at acfr.usyd.edu.au> wrote:
> 1. Loop my simulationLoop() until the calculations are done (no graphics).
>
> 2. Call dsSimulationLoop() with my simLoop as an argument, the graphics
> spring up and a summary of my result is shown for an eyeball check.
>
> 3. Call dsStop()
>
> 4. Change the parameters, run my sim (1.), display (2.), etc, etc.

Not sure what the problem could be. Drawstuff is really only intended
for simple demo applications and has probably never been tested
outside of that simple domain. However, you might want to look at the
test_hinge application, which tests different body/joints in a variety
of combinations, to see how it resets the scene between
configurations.

Jason