[ODE] HeightField Example?

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Mon Jul 31 03:30:40 MST 2006

David Walters wrote:
>> Hi, I am thinking to use HeightField to collide with boxes. Since there is
>> no documentation on HeightField, I am wondering if anyone has some
>> example/test code to share. Thanks a lot.
>
> Hi, I'm not sure what you mean - the API is documented in collision.h
> and there's a 'test_heightfield' which demonstrates collision with
> every geom type that's supported.

Indeed....
The inline documentation can be consulted via the doxygen output at:

http://opende.sourceforge.net/docs/group__collide.html#ga39

But these docs may not be displayed prominently enough:
-first you go to ode.org
-then you click on 'new ode wiki' link
-then you click on 'doxygen api' in left frame.
-then you select modules
-then you select collision detection.

   Bram