[ODE] Collision Shapes - was : FPS Player physics

Michael Molkenthin molle at michael-molkenthin.de
Mon Jul 31 03:06:15 MST 2006

i thought, ode is making transparently usage of OPCODE for all
trimesh/trimesh collisions. Are there any cases ODE is doing collision
without OPCODE? Perhaps i have not understanded your post.

Is somebody here converting its trimeshes into approximating
Boxes/Cones/tubes dedicated for collision to simplify trimesh/trimesh
situations to box/trimesh or trimesh/cube?

regards,
Michael