[ODE] Add body to geom = no more collision

Chris M. czb182 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 14:21:36 MST 2006

It was not that. It ended up being that I was trying at create the object at
position on the ground, but i guess it messed something up and caused to
just start flying away.  I created the object slightly above the ground and
now it just drops to the ground when creating it.  I didnt have
visualization of the object in yet so I didnt know, i ended up printing the
object position to find this out.  I hadn't thought about that happened
which I didnt check that before.  All better now though, thanks for trying
to help.