[ODE] Heightfield Origin Change

Jean de Largentaye jean at largentaye.org
Wed Jul 26 01:27:33 MST 2006

Yoinks,

I guess it's just a temporary fix until the Wise General Population
decides whether it is best to have the position at the center or on
the corner? Otherwise, I worry much about having such a big potential
difference in people's code, which will make code sharing problematic.
Or am I just being fidgety and a PITA?

John