[ODE] ODE wiki, note on compiling in MinGW

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Tue Jul 25 06:42:09 MST 2006

There should be no need to make any changes to compile using MinGW,
Your guess is right, sounds like an older AutoMake issue, it should be 1.8.2
or later (I have 1.9.6) and autoconf  should be 2.59, I might have
compiled those
versions myself, but the latest update packages on the MinGW site should
do as well
(the standalone automake and autoconf tar.gz files, NOT msysDTK).