[ODE] Fwd: [ opende-Feature Requests-1519027 ] Enable Cross-Compiling

Jean de Largentaye jean at largentaye.org
Wed Jul 19 07:03:12 MST 2006

Hmm, GP2X (drools). Pity I don't have the time to hack around on that platform.
I don't have one, but the what you want to know is:
Main proc: ARM 920T
Secondary proc: ARM 940T (no MMU)

I'm not sure adding an arm9 cross-compile target to autotools will
suffice, but I guess it's a step in the right direction.

John