[ODE] Control my spaceships

Michael Molkenthin molle at michael-molkenthin.de
Mon Jul 17 03:40:08 MST 2006

to follow-up my own post:

in quickstep.cpp i've found the answers to my question. I have to apply the
Inertia-Matrix to the intended Rotation-Angles:

    dMass l_dMass;
    dReal l_dNewTorque[3];

    dBodyGetMass(bodyid, &l_dMass);

    dMULTIPLY0_331 (l_dNewTorque, l_dMass.I, {dVector3 with angles from my Control-AI});

    dBodyAddRelTorque( m_dBodyID,
                       l_dNewTorque[0],
                       l_dNewTorque[1],
                       l_dNewTorque[2]);