[ODE] Cylinder support

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Thu Jul 13 11:22:40 MST 2006

I object too, so make that 2 objections for removing the flag.
The reasons why, I gave long ago on this same list, as a sumary:

a) Opcode is a third party library that is no longer being improved uppon.
b) (a) means Opcode is pretty much a black box on which we cannot
entirelly relly on.
c) There is no Opcode maintainer amongst the ODE userbase.
d) (c) and (a) Means that the Opcode source base will only continue to
stale.
e) Trimeshes are not considered entirelly stable.

Cheers!