[ODE] Cylinder support

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Thu Jul 13 06:43:40 MST 2006

Indeed. The upcoming Bullet collision detection doesn't need OPCODE either.
This contribution is still scheduled before September this year,
but I'm just a bit busy preparing SIGGRAPH presentation / demos for COLLADA
1.4 physics format.

So it would be great to leave the option to disable OPCODE/trimesh.

Thanks,
Erwin