[ODE] Cylinder support

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 05:10:57 MST 2006

On 7/13/06, David Walters <hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > I would say: scrap the flag, but if you do: make sure that you also
> > update alle the docs/readme/wikis/whathaveyou.
>
> Well since I mentioned it, I happily volunteer to make this change -
> if you don't mind, Jason?

You're in the club now...change away! I will also pull the flag from
the Premake scripts.

Would it also make sense to remove the trimesh option? Once upon a
time trimeshes were notoriously unstable, and opcode was an actively
developed library. These days even moving trimeshes are pretty good
and as far as I know ODE is the only project maintaining opcode. I'd
suggest that we always build in trimesh support, and only provide
flags to swap backend implementations (opcode vs. bullet, once Erwin
gets it online). This has always been a source of confusion for new
users.

Any thoughts?

Jason