[ODE] Patch to optimize contactGetInfo2 submitted on SF

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 07:51:28 MST 2006

On 7/11/06, Remi Ricard <remi.ricard at simlog.com> wrote:
> > Chew this over everyone and let me know what you think. If it looks
> > good I'll apply it.
>
> it is looking good to me.....    ;-)
> Seriously I looked at patch "1507999 Fix the s_cachedPosR memory leak"
> and the patch look good to me.
>
> Since you are at it you can also look at my patch " 1477849 Add fct
> getUniversalAngles
> this patch optimize universalGetInfo1 since instead of calling 2
> functions with some redundant stuff
> you call one function that calculate the 2 angles.

Yes, we're running behind on the patches I know. I'm a bit reluctant
to push in patches without hearing from the community first. If you
have a patch you want to see applied, please mention it on the list.
Make a big ruckus about it and something will get done. If you ask for
input and no one complains I will assume it is okay to apply.

Jason