[ODE] center of mass

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:33:17 MST 2006

On 1/13/06, Geoff Carlton <gcarlton at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> If Jon and Jason agree on this change, I'm inclined to commit it to
> UNSTABLE.  I do not yet have CVS write access, so I'll need that if I am
> to commit the patch myself.

I can give you CVS access, if Jon will give a final okay. He clearly
understands the performance issues better than I do.

> does require perl.  I'm not an expert on unit tests, but it raises the
> question of eventually putting unit test code in CVS as well.

I am already working on this using CppTestHarness, which is
lightweight and doesn't require Perl. It's close to being ready, I
probably just need another hour or two. If you have any tests you
could forward to me, it would be a help.

Jason